Friday, December 30, 2011

Final posting for the year

I have been indulging in some knitting for myself the last few weeks.  A shawl from the booklet Artwork by Classic Elite Yarn the pattern is called Painterly and is knitted in two parts with a centre pattern and then an added border.  I am still working on the centre.


This morning I have also been working on my Sue Spargo promegranite runner.  I finished another leafe using some couching, french knots to highlight the fabric and then a chain stitch using an overdye with a touch of blue to bring in some more of the Tucson colours that I love.

Also started on the leaf above using a combo stitch of a fly and lazy daisy.  This I found from a fellow stitcher on the spargo2011bom yahoo group by Carol.


Heres wishing you all a wonderful New Year with plenty of time to do a bit of what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment