Thursday, March 1, 2012

Earth 'n Twigs Block 2


Leaf finished, as always I love the look that Sea Grass has when back stitched.

Now onto the flower head.

In the instructions it has us doing drizzle stitch first.  I chose to do the bullions first as otherwise I can see myself catching on the drizzle stitches all the time.

You may also notice that I'm missing one circle.  Mary who is in charge of this BOM for Sue Spargo is putting me a piece in the March package.

At the moment I'm torn between projects as I've started on the Cyberstitchers Halloween Treat today but also want to finish the heart.

Oh and before I forget Amanda and I went and got the Ultra Suede for the finishing of the Pretty Petals pin.

Yes and then there's the Lee kimono for Fiona's newly redecorated and floored bedroom.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Susan, my Feb block only arrived yesterday so I'm hoping to start it next week...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete