Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bright quilt for a bright girl.

One young lady in her newly floored bedroom and a new quilt to celebrate her having a big girl bed.  I will be making pillow cases for this one and the chop stick quilt I made for her big sister.

The pattern is one I found on Moda Bake Shop.  Of course now I can't find the link for it.

The fabrics are a combination of a collection I purchased several years ago and the dotty black that just seemed to say excuse me I would look really good in here.  Of course I didn't have enough for the binding so ended up buying a multi coloured stripe.

It's not often that I use my Bailey longarm quilting machine due to space restrictions but it always does the job required of it.  I am thinking of purchasing a stitch regulator for her (she is called Bessie).

No comments:

Post a Comment