Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And now November!

I believe this month sees the end of adding birds onto my Sue Spargo block of the month. Next month we receive the backing and label.

This has been an enjoyable quilt to work on and I have now signed up for next year.

Sue has also now written a book on stitches for embellishment that is available through her web site.

Now onto a Jim Wurth octagon ornament. I have done the first in the series a while ago and now have Monrovia and one other that at this moment I can't remember the name of to work on. I wish I'd been able to do these as monthly pieces as intended. I would like to obtain all 12 but fear my purse will not stretch to them as they go for silly prices on eBay.







1 comment:

  1. I love how this has turned out. Very bright and cheerful

    ReplyDelete